Sports Bar

Guest post by Jewel Cole

Sports are my life so it only made sense for me to open a sportbar a few years back.

All my buddies had been looking for a place to go here in town and since it is a small place there just wasn’t anything to suit our needs. It was a lot of work getting this place off the ground between all the permitting and the small business xo and dealing with vendors but I bought it outright and we (I say we because it’s my brother and I) have been running it now for about 3 years now.

I love going into work every day knowing I get to make all the important decisions and I also like being part of a team, too. My staff is great and the best part is I get to hang out with my buddies while I work – who could ask for anything better than that?

I don’t love spending all my time at a bar but you know? What are you going to do.