A Break from Blogging

Have you noticed that it has been a while since I last created and published a post here at the Bloggista Info Corner? The reason for that is because I already have a full-time job and barely have time for my online gigs anymore.

I was not really looking for a job but during one of my blog hopping activities, I came across a site that claims to be a staffing and consulting expert, ICS. When I checked it out, I saw various job listings for administration, accounting, marketing, compliance and technology jobs on the website. It also provides many articles and tips for job-hunters (such as tips for a successful interview and effects of one's social media presence to your job-hunt).

Anyway, I applied to one of the accounting jobs listed on their website. I was not expecting much but I was glad when they contacted me about my application. To cut the long story short, I got the job - and that's the reason why I barely have time for blogging these days (except now because it's a weekend).

How are you doing lately? Did you experience applying to a job online? Care to tell me about your story in the comments section?

Till next post!