Say Yes to the Dress

The Author of this post is Cheryl Martinez

Recently one of my best friends got engaged.

The second she had the ring on her finger she wanted to get out and start shopping for the piece de resistance of a wedding, the show stopper wedding gown. She wanted to go all over town searching and searching for the most perfect wedding dress on Earth and was not stopping until she found “the one.”

I, being the good maid of honor that I am, went along with her to every appointment and saw each and every dress. All one hundred ninety nine of them. I say this as if I am complaining but I’m not. I actually love wedding dress shopping and I can’t wait until I get to do it for myself. In fact, my favorite show on television right now is Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. I love watching all the lucky girls with all their fascinating stories of how they met their man or their journeys to getting down the aisle.

Check out http://www.satellite911.com/ to get more info about getting TLC on your television.