Getting rid of junks can be a problem for some but I'd like to present to you some of the ways to get rid of your junk, garbage or waste:
- Donate - what might be junk for you might be a treasure to somebody else. donate your used clothes, shoes, books and other stuff to various charity organizations or leave them on donation boxes located all over the country
- Recycle - learn of ways to recycle stuff or bring them to the recycling facility near you. One thing recycled will help in the long run to the environment and even your pocket too. I've learned of a few companies that produce bags, decors and other merchandise from recycled materials.
- Sell - some people sell their junks and earn a few bucks (or more). Some organizations or companies buy bottles, old newspapers, scrap iron and other stuff. Just learn to be resourceful on where to sell your scrap.
- Haul away - some companies will haul your old appliances for you such as Appliance Removal Chicago. Usually, these companies take care of recycling these stuff so not only will you free yourself of the burden of getting rid of big appliances, you can do so responsibly.
- Trash bins - the most common way of getting rid of our garbage, junks or waste. Just be sure to practice waste segregation.